Our Lodges in Somerset
When you ask people about Somerset you'll get a huge variety of answers for example: Farming, Glastonbury Festival, Cider, Somerset Levels, Cheese, Beaches and Moors! Spending time in Somerset is never dull, you can fill your days and not see it all!
Many families choose Somerset for the beaches in the Summer. Weston Super Mare and it's famous pier draws the crowds in the holidays but offers a romatic break out of high season. Did you know the smallest City in England is in Somerset? Wells is a popular tourist attraction and close to family favourites like Wookey Hole Caves and Cheddar Gorge.
A County of contrast you can be sure to find the perfect self catering holiday accommodation in Somerset. Group Stays offers guests a wide variety of holiday accommodation from holiday lodges with hot tubs to Victorian seaside residences.
Prices from £1,300.00
Luxury holiday lodge in Somerset sleeping 12 people, with in-house heated pool, table football and outdoor play equipment.
- Sleeps 12 plus, toddler beds + cots
- Private indoor heated pool
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Play equipment and trampoline
- Table football
Prices from £1,100.00
Amazing holiday lodge at the foot of the Quantock Hills, Somerset. Sleeps 12+ in 5 en suite bedrooms, with private indoor pool and games area.
- Sleeps 12 + toddler bed & travel cot
- Private indoor swimming pool
- 5 en suite bedrooms
- Pool table in the games area
- 15 minutes to the North Somerset Coast
Prices from £2,300.00
Two luxury West Country holiday lodges, sleeping up to 26 with 2 indoor heated pools in Somerset
- Sleeps 26 plus toddler beds and cots
- 11 en suite bedrooms
- Private indoor heated swimming pools
- Games areas with pool tables
- 15 minutes to the coast
Prices from £2,500.00
Sleeps 28 in two stunning holiday lodges at the foot of the Quantock Hills, Somerset, each with an indoor pool.
- Sleeps 28 + toddler beds and cots
- 12 en suite bedrooms
- Two private indoor pools
- Games areas with table football
- SKY TV (sports & movies)