Prices from £1,600.00
Beautiful town house in Worcester, with snooze space for 14, plus a HOT TUB/SWIM SPA and a COVERED DINING PAVILION. 2 more guests can be accommodated at an extra charge per person. 2 cots at no extra charge. 1 dog by prior arrangement only (£50 charge).
- Sleeps 14 in 7 en suite bedrooms
- 4m swim/spa hot tub
- Outdoor eating area with bbq, pizza oven and fire pit
- Games Room/Gym
Prices from £2,000.00
Country house in Somerset that sleeps 30 in 15 bedrooms. There’s a GAMES ROOM, CINEMA ROOM, and six acres of grounds with a squash court, tennis court and fly fishing pond; the views out over Exmoor are staggering. 2 dogs at an extra charge of £50 per pet. Cottage available at an extra charge for up to 6 more guests.
- Sleeps 30 in 15 bedrooms
- 14 bathrooms
- Games Room
- Tennis Court and Squash Court
- Dining room seating all 30 guests on one table
Prices from £1,300.00
Sleeping 13, this modern holiday house has incredible views over the beautiful Devon countryside. There’s a covered. heated SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB, SAUNA, GAMES ROOM, BBQ LODGE and play equipment. 1 cot at no extra charge.
- Sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Covered heated swimming pool all year round
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- BBQ Lodge
- Games Room with Pool Table and Air Hockey
Prices from £1,400.00
This beautiful former farmhouse in the Forest of Dean sleeps 16 with room for 2 more at no extra charge. Fabulous far reaching views, a covered HEATED SWIMMING POOL, GAMES ROOM and BBQ LODGE. 2 cots at no extra charge. 2 dogs by prior arrangement (charged extra).
- Sleeps 16 + 2 in 8 bedrooms
- All year round covered swimming pool
- BBQ lodge
- 2 x Dogs by prior arrangement £50 Each
- Games Room with Pool Table
Prices from £1,950.00
Once a Wiltshire country inn, now spacious holiday accommodation for 27+2 people in a quiet hamlet near Bath. This gorgeous property has a garden, GAMES AREA and covered HOT TUB. 11 ensuite bedrooms, cots provided at no extra cost. No pets.
- Sleeps 27 plus 2 (extra charge)
- 11 en suite bedrooms
- Hot Tub
- Close to Bath
- 2 Hours from London