Our Barns in Somerset
When you ask people about Somerset you'll get a huge variety of answers for example: Farming, Glastonbury Festival, Cider, Somerset Levels, Cheese, Beaches and Moors! Spending time in Somerset is never dull, you can fill your days and not see it all!
Many families choose Somerset for the beaches in the Summer. Weston Super Mare and it's famous pier draws the crowds in the holidays but offers a romatic break out of high season. Did you know the smallest City in England is in Somerset? Wells is a popular tourist attraction and close to family favourites like Wookey Hole Caves and Cheddar Gorge.
A County of contrast you can be sure to find the perfect self catering holiday accommodation in Somerset. Group Stays offers guests a wide variety of holiday accommodation from holiday lodges with hot tubs to Victorian seaside residences.
Prices from £1,850.00
Stunning 10 bedroom Somerset barn conversion, sleeping 20, with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and BBQ lodge. Up to 10 extra beds available at an extra cost per person.
- Sleeps 20 in 10 en suite bedrooms
- Can sleep 30 in 10 en suite bedrooms
- Spa hall with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
- Games room with pool table and table tennis, etc
- Sky TV with full package in all bedrooms
Prices from £1,750.00
Gorgeous luxury holiday accommodation sleeping 18 in 9 ensuite bedrooms. Indoor heated pool, games room with table tennis, pool table and table football.
- Sleeps 18 in 9 en suite rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Games room with pool table
- Table tennis and table football
- 30 minutes to Jurassic Coast
Prices from £1,100.00
Lavender Barn is a fabulous six bedroom property on the edge of a stunning Somerset conservation village with hot tub and indoor pool.
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds in luxury
- Exclusive use of Indoor swimming pool mornings - shared in afternoon and evening.
- Private hot tub, large games room, wifi, cosy wood burner with logs provided
- Fab pub within easy stroll, dogs by prior arrangement and large gardens
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, fresh flowers, toiletries and a some local goodies!