Our Properties in Somerset
When you ask people about Somerset you'll get a huge variety of answers for example: Farming, Glastonbury Festival, Cider, Somerset Levels, Cheese, Beaches and Moors! Spending time in Somerset is never dull, you can fill your days and not see it all!
Many families choose Somerset for the beaches in the Summer. Weston Super Mare and it's famous pier draws the crowds in the holidays but offers a romatic break out of high season. Did you know the smallest City in England is in Somerset? Wells is a popular tourist attraction and close to family favourites like Wookey Hole Caves and Cheddar Gorge.
A County of contrast you can be sure to find the perfect self catering holiday accommodation in Somerset. Group Stays offers guests a wide variety of holiday accommodation from holiday lodges with hot tubs to Victorian seaside residences.
Prices from £800.00
Cherry Tree Farmhouse is a traditional 400 year old stone listed built five bedroom farmhouse with a private hot tub and use every day from midday to 8.30 of indoor swimming pool.
- Wood burning stove
- Amazing 17th Century listed traditional farmhouse
- Perfect family location - ideal for extended family holidays
- Downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room
- Games room with Pool Table
Prices from £375.00
The Railway Carriage is a large two bedroom purpose built Railway Carriage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway.
- Unique property beside West Somerset Steam Railway
- Private Hot Tub
- Accommodates four plus baby
- Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes and toiletries included
- Selection of local goodies included
Prices from £1,100.00
Lavender Barn is a fabulous six bedroom property on the edge of a stunning Somerset conservation village with hot tub and indoor pool.
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds in luxury
- Exclusive use of Indoor swimming pool mornings - shared in afternoon and evening.
- Private hot tub, large games room, wifi, cosy wood burner with logs provided
- Fab pub within easy stroll, dogs by prior arrangement and large gardens
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, fresh flowers, toiletries and a some local goodies!
Prices from £190.00
This beautifully restored 3 bedroom slate barn is the perfect place to put your feet up, or get out and about in the surrounding countryside. Set in rolling hills on the Somerset/Devon border, Kittisford village is hidden away but within easy reach of the local pub and shop/cafe, and is a great retreat from which to visit all that the area has to offer.
- Sleeps 4 in 3 bedrooms
- Extra double room available
- Wood-burning stove
- Own cottage garden and patio
- Short breaks available
Prices from £1,250.00
In 2010, Jurston Barn was a traditional, listed 17th-century stone and brick cob barn, built for one of the prosperous farms on this side of Wellington in Somerset. Today it has been lovingly turned into a luxurious holiday house that sleeps 12, retaining charming original features.
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds
- 6 en suite bedrooms
- Private hot tub and indoor pool
- Pool table and table football
- BBQ (Gas provided)
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Prices from £425.00
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway!
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms sleeping six in comfort
- Private hot tub
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Prices from £395.00
Cornflower Cottage is a two bedroom luxury conversion of a detached period barn, with a private hot tub with use all afternoon of an indoor swimming pool
- Sleeps up to four plus a child or baby in five star comfort
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Private hot tub and use of indoor pool every day from midday to 8.30pm
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Walking distance of village inn