Dog - a man's best friend, a loyal companion. More and more people are wanting to take their dogs with them when they go away on holiday. Self catering holiday accommodation with the flexibility of bring the dog (or dogs) is getting more commonplace and we think this is great!
We have a broad range of different properties that allow dogs from cottages in Cornwall where you can make the most of long walks along the beach to properties in Scotland where a run around the nearest Loch before warming up in front of a log fire is possible.
At Group Stays we cater for every single member of the family - even the furry ones!
Prices from £950.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
Award winning cottages sleeping 4 people in the heart of the Cornish countryside. Perfect rural cottages with on site facilities. 4* Gold properties available.
- Sleeps 4
- Luxury and contemporary
- On site facilities including an indoor pool
- Childrens play area
- Short breaks available in low season
Prices from £2,295.00
Oak Tree House is a stunning modern country house, set in its own grounds down a long drive. Nestled in the bottom of a very quiet small valley, surrounded by countryside, yet just only 5 minutes drive from the Exeter junction of the M5, and again just 5 minutes from Exeter airport.
- Sleeps 27 in 10 Bedrooms, Free WiFI
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool [Private Use]
- Great For Hen & Stag Parties
- Large Private Grounds, Plenty Of Parking
- Country Location Whilst Close To Exeter
Prices from £1,850.00
Stunning 10 bedroom Somerset barn conversion, sleeping 20, with indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and BBQ lodge. Up to 10 extra beds available at an extra cost per person.
- Sleeps 20 in 10 en suite bedrooms
- 10 extra beds available at extra cost
- Spa hall with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
- Games room with pool table and table tennis, etc
- Sky TV with full package in all bedrooms
Prices from £315.00
Newhouse Farm Cottages has 9 self catering cottages which sleep up to 47 people. It is the perfect venue for a large group where The Hayloft function room can be used to eat, meet and party in. Children of all ages will enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, indoor games room, toddler soft play room and outdoor play areas. We are parent and dog friendly too!
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in
Prices from £1,150.00
Luxurious, bright and airy 5 star accommodation sleeping 12, with outdoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub
- Sleeps 12 + cots and toddler bed in 6 en suite bedrooms
- Outdoor heated pool Easter to October half term
- Fantastic for family gatherings
- Pool table and table football
- Beautifully furnished
Prices from £1,100.00
Lavender Barn is a fabulous six bedroom property on the edge of a stunning Somerset conservation village with hot tub and indoor pool.
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds in luxury
- Exclusive use of Indoor swimming pool mornings - shared in afternoon and evening.
- Private hot tub, large games room, wifi, cosy wood burner with logs provided
- Fab pub within easy stroll, dogs by prior arrangement and large gardens
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, fresh flowers, toiletries and a some local goodies!