Our Properties in Devon
Devon, the land of rolling hills, clotted cream and sweeping beaches. Holiday makers love returning to Devon year after year because it is the county of plenty! Diverse landscapes from the colourful Exmoor to the craggy coves and dramatic headlands on the South Devon Coast appeal to the romantic within us.
Cottages on the coast provide cosy bolt holes for a romantic break or even a classic 'bucket and spade' family holiday. With a broad range of beaches just waiting to be explored Devon provides everybody with a beach to suit them. Learn to surf in North Devon or learn to sail in the South Hams or just relax and stroll the promenades in towns such as Exmouth, Dawlish and Torquay.
Fantastic infrastructure means Devon is not too far from anywhere. Great road networks from the North and South East of the country makes Devon the perfect choice for a weekend short break. From further afield why not use Exeter airport and explore from there. Town and countryside, small properties or large group accommodation Devon is a special place with lots to do and see.
Prices from £315.00
Newhouse Farm Cottages has 9 self catering cottages which sleep up to 47 people. It is the perfect venue for a large group where The Hayloft function room can be used to eat, meet and party in. Children of all ages will enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, indoor games room, toddler soft play room and outdoor play areas. We are parent and dog friendly too!
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in
Prices from £995.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
Prices from £1,299.00
Our luxury four bedroom holiday lodge sleeps 8 guests in four bedrooms. It offers spacious living, an outdoor heated swimming pool, children's play area and BBQ lodge. The house is nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty in Devon.
- Located in Devon's beautiful Blackdown Hills
- Four bedrooms (2 en-suite) sleeping 8 guests
- Large Kitchen dining area (dining table seats 8)
- Spacious Living room
- Large family bathroom
Prices from £1,199.00
Sleeps up to 13 people, with a large games room, BBQ lodge, fantastic outdoor play equipment and a covered heated swimming pool.
- Five bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- Large Kitchen-diner (Dining Table Seats 12)
- Large Family Bathroom, with shower bath and WC
- Separate downstairs WC
- Spacious Living Room with Large Flat Screen Television
Pebblebed is a working Vineyard and Winery with 25 acres of vineyard and produces upto 50,000 bottles of premium sparkling and still wines. We host a small number of events and parties each year in the Winery Courtyard and Wine Tasting Barn and occasionally under marquees in the adjacent vineyard. Such events include relaxed weddings, special birthday parties and corporate summer parties and wine dinners. Adjacent to the Winery is our thatched 5 bedroom Devon Longhouse which sleeps upto 12 people and can rented seperately.
- Celebrate a special party at a working vineyard
- Enjoy a relaxed wedding
- Corporate event with a difference
- Excellent Location for Wedding/Special Occasions
- Room For Additional Marquees in the vineyard