Group Stays is proud to introduce Broomhill Manor to its portfolio. Fantastically appointed cottages with superb facilities including an indoor heated pool Broomhill Manor has a cottage for everybody!
Boasting a variety of cottages sleeping between 2 and 6 people Broomhill Manor can be booked for a family trip away or even for exclusive use based on a minimum of 12 cottages being booked so why not have a think about getting the whole family together for a break of a lifetime. You don’t need to jump on a plane when it is all here in Cornwall just waiting to be discovered.
Broomhill Manor has very kindly written a guest blog for us. Read on to find out why you really should take advantage of their great Spring and Summer rates.
If you are looking to take a spring or early summer break, there are many reasons to do so – not least to take advantage of great value prices.
The beaches are quieter, there’s a good chance you will get a table in your favourite restaurant at a time that suits you, and short breaks are also available at this time of year (minimum 3 nights).
If you are not tied to school holiday or just want a long weekend or few days away, there are so many plus sides to visiting out of season!
Here’s a few of them:
- The local beaches are REALLY quiet – ideal for a gentle stroll along the shore or a more exhilarating walk on the South West Coast Path
- The sunsets are stunning – grab some local fish and chips and sit on the beach to watch the rainbow colours as the sun sets against a backdrop of a vivid blue sea!
- Your favourite restaurants are easier to get into – Cornwall is well established as a foody destination having access to wonderful fresh ingredients and artisan producers. Don’t forget the Bude for Food Festival in September!
- You don’t have to queue for anything, the roads are clear and you will not have to spend ages trying to find somewhere to park!
- And of course, accommodation is great value out of season which means you can treat yourself to that extra bit of luxury! Why not go for a cottage with a hot-tub or indulge in a spa treatment or chef-prepared meal while you are here?
All of our facilities are available and include an indoor heated pool (outdoor closed until May), horse riding, new tennis court, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, bar and snooker room. An undoor 6's playroom, table tennis, pool and table football will keep the children occupied too!
With the promise of a lovely summer just around the corner please do contact Broomhill Manor to find out more. Click on any of the photos to be taken to the Broomhill Manor page where all of their beautiful cottages are outlined in more detail. Owners Linda and Alan are ready and waiting to welcome you to their little piece of paradise so please do contact them for more information, prices and availibility.