We like to make sure that all of our guests are provided with the very best facilities during their stay. We provide the following for all of our guests. Please do contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss arrangements.
- TV and music facilities - CD player with speakers that connect to both sitting rooms. Large Freeview SMART TV with USB and DVD player. All of our bedrooms also have Freeview TVs.
- Telecom facilities - Norden House is in the country so mobile signal can vary depending on your network provider. WiFi is avaliable throughout the house.
- Heating - Gas central heating throughout the whole house.
- Bathrooms - all of our bathrooms are en-suite and have a shower and a toliet with the exception of one which has a bath and toilet. There is also a seperate bathroom upstairs with a roll top bath.
- Disabled facilities - we are wheelchair accessible at Norden House and have a downstairs bedroom with a wet room. Access to the house via a ramp.
- Children's facilities - We can provide cots and two high chairs for our guests. We do also have two Z beds if needed. We also provide a small selection of books and puzzles for our younger guests which can be found in the hallway.
- Pets - We are dog friendly and will accept up to three dogs by prior arrangement. Although we love dogs they do need to stay downstairs and off all furniture. We also respectfully ask that you always pick up after them, we have even provided a dog bin for this.
- The garden is large enough to hold wedding receptions and celebration events. We can provide a list of local caterers and marquee hire companies. Please contact us directly via the contact owner facility to discuss requirements.