The former stone farm buildings at Newhouse Farm have been converted into 9 light and airy cottages, with exposed beams and quirky features. Six cottages are in the traditional courtyard setting and the others are detached with private courtyards. They are all furnished and equipped to a high standard, some with wood burning stoves and Sky TV with free WiFi available throughout. One barn, The Linhay, is wheelchair accessible and has en-suite wet rooms. The communal grounds extend to 30 acres of organic land and provide plenty of space for quiet reflection by the stream and lake or an energetic game of football or rounders on the field.
The facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool with counter current jets, traditional sauna, indoor games room with table tennis and pool tables as well as table football, board games and jigsaws, toddler soft play room, children's outside play areas and small fishing lake stocked with carp and tench.
Our function room, The Hayloft, is perfect for large groups of guests to meet, eat and party in.
Newhouse Farm is located in mid-Devon within easy reach of Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks and a short distance from the beaches of North and East Devon.
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in
- Indoor games room
- Outside children's play areas with swings, slides and trampoline
- Indoor toddler soft playroom
- Set in 30 acres of organic land
- Most cottages have wood burning stoves
- Some cottages have Sky TV (movies and sports)
- Car Required
- Child Friendly
- Dogs Welcome
- Hen Parties Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Wheelchair Friendly
- DVD Player
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Horse Riding
- Outdoor Sports
- Rock Climbing
- Water Sports
- Wine Tasting
- Climbing Frame
- Parking for several vehicles
- Patio Furniture
Type of Location
- Click to view full details