That way you don’t have to worry about what the exchange rate is, where you can change money for the least commission … blah …. blah …. blah!
Then of course you have to make sure that your luggage is under the baggage allowance – a pain in the preverbal bottom! Forget all that … stay in the UK … load up the car with as much as you can possibly stuff in it and leave! That’s it, no last minute panics about where the passports are, organising airport parking or worrying about the traffic chaos that is going to threaten your ability to catch your plane.
At Group Stays we have an impressive array of properties throughout the UK. Staying closer to home is no longer considered second best in terms of holiday. Now you can explore the gorgeous English countryside and towns at your convenience, all from the beautiful surroundings of a Group Stays property.
Prices from £999.00
Sleeps 8 guests in four stunning spacious bedrooms and a further two small children or one adult on a sofa bed on request.
- Four bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- Large Kitchen-diner (Dining Table Seats 10)
- Large Family Bathroom, with shower bath and WC
- Separate downstairs family shower room and WC
- Second separate downstairs WC
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
Prices from £950.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
Award winning cottages sleeping 4 people in the heart of the Cornish countryside. Perfect rural cottages with on site facilities. 4* Gold properties available.
- Sleeps 4
- Luxury and contemporary
- On site facilities including an indoor pool
- Childrens play area
- Short breaks available in low season
Award winning properties sleeping 8 people in Cornwall. Luxury self catering accommodation for large groups and families. Lowen is an eco-friendly 5* Gold holiday property!
- Each cottage sleeps 8
- Lowen is an eco friendly house
- Close to attractions and beaches
Prices from £2,295.00
Oak Tree House is a stunning modern country house, set in its own grounds down a long drive. Nestled in the bottom of a very quiet small valley, surrounded by countryside, yet just only 5 minutes drive from the Exeter junction of the M5, and again just 5 minutes from Exeter airport.
- Sleeps 27 in 10 Bedrooms, Free WiFI
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool [Private Use]
- Great For Hen & Stag Parties
- Large Private Grounds, Plenty Of Parking
- Country Location Whilst Close To Exeter
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Prices from £425.00
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway!
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms sleeping six in comfort
- Private hot tub
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement