It’s all the rage these days to go to a ‘home-from-home’ house when going on holidays. The bygone days of stuffy hotels with limited menus or even worse, establishments run by a ‘Basil Fawlty’ character are far behind us. Nowadays people (by that I mean ‘you’) expect top notch appliances, fixtures and fittings and all the modern conveniences life has to offer. Well why wouldn’t you!
Group Stays has a fantastic range of self catering cottages that will suit, regardless of the size of property you are after. In one of our fabulous properties you will be able to create culinary masterpieces night after night, with the help of a little vino of course! Cooking whilst on holiday doesn’t carry the same connotations as regular every day cooking at home does. Cooking on holiday is all about fun, the collaboration and creativity.
Check out the Group Stays website to find your perfect venue for your next trip away. We make sure that there are loads of pictures to see of each property so you’ll be able to check out each kitchen until you find the one you’re after.
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Prices from £950.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
Prices from £750.00
A large Victorian property newly renovated with easy access into central London, off-street parking, secure garden, communal dining for 30 & access to the Swimming Pool/Sauna at Glenthurston next door
- Sleeps up to 30
- 11 bedrooms
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Use of an indoor swimming pool
- Close to London Attractions
Prices from £375.00
The Railway Carriage is a large two bedroom purpose built Railway Carriage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway.
- Unique property beside West Somerset Steam Railway
- Private Hot Tub
- Accommodates four plus baby
- Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes and toiletries included
- Selection of local goodies included
Award winning cottages sleeping 4 people in the heart of the Cornish countryside. Perfect rural cottages with on site facilities. 4* Gold properties available.
- Sleeps 4
- Luxury and contemporary
- On site facilities including an indoor pool
- Childrens play area
- Short breaks available in low season
Award winning properties sleeping 8 people in Cornwall. Luxury self catering accommodation for large groups and families. Lowen is an eco-friendly 5* Gold holiday property!
- Each cottage sleeps 8
- Lowen is an eco friendly house
- Close to attractions and beaches