It’s all the rage these days to go to a ‘home-from-home’ house when going on holidays. The bygone days of stuffy hotels with limited menus or even worse, establishments run by a ‘Basil Fawlty’ character are far behind us. Nowadays people (by that I mean ‘you’) expect top notch appliances, fixtures and fittings and all the modern conveniences life has to offer. Well why wouldn’t you!
Group Stays has a fantastic range of self catering cottages that will suit, regardless of the size of property you are after. In one of our fabulous properties you will be able to create culinary masterpieces night after night, with the help of a little vino of course! Cooking whilst on holiday doesn’t carry the same connotations as regular every day cooking at home does. Cooking on holiday is all about fun, the collaboration and creativity.
Check out the Group Stays website to find your perfect venue for your next trip away. We make sure that there are loads of pictures to see of each property so you’ll be able to check out each kitchen until you find the one you’re after.
Prices from £315.00
Newhouse Farm Cottages has 9 self catering cottages which sleep up to 47 people. It is the perfect venue for a large group where The Hayloft function room can be used to eat, meet and party in. Children of all ages will enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, indoor games room, toddler soft play room and outdoor play areas. We are parent and dog friendly too!
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in
Prices from £425.00
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway!
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms sleeping six in comfort
- Private hot tub
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Prices from £1,200.00
Sleeping 14 this spacious rural retreat is perfect for big family holidays, sophisticated hen weekends, reunions and happy celebrations.
- Sleeps 14 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot tub and BBQ Lodge
- 2 acres of gardens with woods
- Games room with pool table
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace
Prices from £750.00
A large Victorian property newly renovated with easy access into central London, off-street parking, secure garden, communal dining for 30 & access to the Swimming Pool/Sauna at Glenthurston next door
- Sleeps up to 30
- 11 bedrooms
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Use of an indoor swimming pool
- Close to London Attractions
Prices from £395.00
Cornflower Cottage is a two bedroom luxury conversion of a detached period barn, with a private hot tub with use all afternoon of an indoor swimming pool
- Sleeps up to four plus a child or baby in five star comfort
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Private hot tub and use of indoor pool every day from midday to 8.30pm
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Walking distance of village inn
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Historic Barn in Dorset. Accommodation to sleep between 2 and 19 people. Rural setting yet close to attractions and beaches. Dog friendly accommodation. Perfect large group accommodation.
- Perfect group accommodation
- Sleeps 2-19 people
- Short Breaks available
- Free WiFi
- 4* Rated
Prices from £2,550.00
Beautiful stone manor house sleeping 20 in Dorset. Perfect for family holidays, house parties and weddings. Luxury style large group accommodation. Special offers available.
- Large group Accommodation - sleeps up to 20
- 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Events venue inc weddings
- Large Grounds/tennis court/football pitch
- Luxury style
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
Prices from £995.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting