Ever dreamt of owning your own country pile? Envied the relaxing nature of being miles away from the nearest house? Looking to embrace the green open spaces and clear air? I know, you have answered yes to those havent you! Well you have come to the right place as Group Stays has a great variety of rural properties both large and small ready for a short break or a weeks rental.
Explore the moors of Exmoor from the wonderful selection of properties in Devon and Somerset. Take a walk through the magnificent Forest of Dean. Walk the dogs, and the kids, along the sandy beaches in Cornwall. The choice is yours and we have them all.
Rural self catering holiday cottages provide the whole group with a relaxing and enjoyable time together. Some of our properties are located on farms where the kids can get outdoors and feed the animals. Owners often provide maps and other information so that you can best explore the local area. So why not browse our fantastic selection of rural retreats and book your next country get away with Group Stays.
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Prices from £315.00
Newhouse Farm Cottages has 9 self catering cottages which sleep up to 47 people. It is the perfect venue for a large group where The Hayloft function room can be used to eat, meet and party in. Children of all ages will enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, indoor games room, toddler soft play room and outdoor play areas. We are parent and dog friendly too!
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
Prices from £2,550.00
Beautiful stone manor house sleeping 20 in Dorset. Perfect for family holidays, house parties and weddings. Luxury style large group accommodation. Special offers available.
- Large group Accommodation - sleeps up to 20
- 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Events venue inc weddings
- Large Grounds/tennis court/football pitch
- Luxury style
Prices from £1,200.00
Amazing holiday lodge at the foot of the Quantock Hills, Somerset. Sleeps 12+ in 5 en suite bedrooms, with private indoor pool and games area.
- Sleeps 12 + toddler bed & travel cot
- Private indoor swimming pool
- 5 en suite bedrooms
- Pool table in the games area
- 15 minutes to the North Somerset Coast
Historic Barn in Dorset. Accommodation to sleep between 2 and 19 people. Rural setting yet close to attractions and beaches. Dog friendly accommodation. Perfect large group accommodation.
- Perfect group accommodation
- Sleeps 2-19 people
- Short Breaks available
- Free WiFi
- 4* Rated
Prices from £1,299.00
Our luxury four bedroom holiday lodge sleeps 8 guests in four bedrooms. It offers spacious living, an outdoor heated swimming pool, children's play area and BBQ lodge. The house is nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty in Devon.
- Located in Devon's beautiful Blackdown Hills
- Four bedrooms (2 en-suite) sleeping 8 guests
- Large Kitchen dining area (dining table seats 8)
- Spacious Living room
- Large family bathroom
Prices from £2,400.00
Two luxury West Country holiday lodges, sleeping up to 28 with 2 indoor heated pools in Somerset
- Sleeps 26 plus toddler beds and cots
- 11 en suite bedrooms
- Private indoor heated swimming pools
- Games areas with pool tables
- 15 minutes to the coast
Pebblebed is a working Vineyard and Winery with 25 acres of vineyard and produces upto 50,000 bottles of premium sparkling and still wines. We host a small number of events and parties each year in the Winery Courtyard and Wine Tasting Barn and occasionally under marquees in the adjacent vineyard. Such events include special birthday parties and corporate summer parties and wine dinners. Adjacent to the Winery is our thatched 5 bedroom Devon Longhouse which sleeps upto 12 people and can rented seperately.
- Celebrate a special party at a working vineyard
- Corporate event with a difference
- Excellent Location for Special Occasions
- Room For Additional Marquees in the vineyard
- Adjacent farmhouse sleeps 12 for separate rental