How about trying something a little different this year and book a Group Stays holiday home? Catering for all group sizes from the cosy country cottage to the palatial manor house we have them all. The perfect retreat to a city pad, so if you are looking for a relaxing stay in the depths of Dorset or a bustling trip to visit the sights of London you have come to the right place!
Family holidays are about bonding, spending valuable time together away from the normal constraints of life. Ditch the phones, turn off the emails and spend time connecting and finding out more about each other. Allow the kids to explore, to learn and adventure. Make a few new friends and try out a few new places.
Our self catering holiday homes give you the base from which to do this. So whether you are looking for a cottage with en site facilities such as pools and play rooms or a large house to accommodate aunts, uncles and granny and grandad then we can help. Browse our great selection and get booking!
Prices from £2,295.00
Oak Tree House is a stunning modern country house, set in its own grounds down a long drive. Nestled in the bottom of a very quiet small valley, surrounded by countryside, yet just only 5 minutes drive from the Exeter junction of the M5, and again just 5 minutes from Exeter airport.
- Sleeps 27 in 10 Bedrooms, Free WiFI
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool [Private Use]
- Great For Hen & Stag Parties
- Large Private Grounds, Plenty Of Parking
- Country Location Whilst Close To Exeter
Prices from £1,000.00
Sleeps 13 in large farmhouse in own grounds & woods of over 40 acres
- Sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot Tub, Tennis Court & Croquet Lawn
- 5 acres of sweeping lawns and 25 acres of private woodland
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Perfect for Hen Weekends
Prices from £2,500.00
Sleeps 15 in 6 en suite bedrooms with exclusive use of heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room. Games room and gym.
- Sleeps 15 plus a cot
- 6 en suite bedrooms
- Indoor pool and hot tub, indoor from 9th Oct 15
- Sauna and steam room
- Games room with pool table
Historic Barn in Dorset. Accommodation to sleep between 2 and 19 people. Rural setting yet close to attractions and beaches. Dog friendly accommodation. Perfect large group accommodation.
- Perfect group accommodation
- Sleeps 2-19 people
- Short Breaks available
- Free WiFi
- 4* Rated
Prices from £1,100.00
Our luxury four bedroom holiday lodge sleeps 8 guests in four bedrooms. It offers spacious living, an outdoor heated swimming pool, children's play area and BBQ lodge. The house is nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty in Devon.
- Located in Devon's beautiful Blackdown Hills
- Four bedrooms (2 en-suite) sleeping 8 guests
- Large Kitchen dining area (dining table seats 8)
- Spacious Living room
- Large family bathroom
Prices from £2,550.00
Beautiful stone manor house sleeping 20 in Dorset. Perfect for family holidays, house parties and weddings. Luxury style large group accommodation. Special offers available.
- Large group Accommodation - sleeps up to 20
- 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Events venue inc weddings
- Large Grounds/tennis court/football pitch
- Luxury style
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
A three bedroom holiday accommodation overlooking Brixham Harbour, a popular coastal town in Devon. A Unique cottage with one allocated parking space. Short autumn winter breaks now available starting @ £342 maximum four people.
- Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms
- Coastal property
- Allocated Parking
- Close to town, harbour, marina and beach
- Fantastic for kids
Prices from £800.00
Cherry Tree Farmhouse is a traditional 400 year old stone listed built five bedroom farmhouse with a private hot tub and use every day from midday to 8.30 of indoor swimming pool.
- Wood burning stove
- Amazing 17th Century listed traditional farmhouse
- Perfect family location - ideal for extended family holidays
- Downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room
- Games room with Pool Table
Prices from £1,350.00
The Beach House in Exmouth is a wonderful Arts and Crafts House situated a stones throw away from the sandy beach with private pool, hot tub and watersports facilities. Sleeps 20 in 10 double bedrooms (8 ensuite). Three large reception rooms and well equipped kitchen.
- Sleeps 20
- Ample Parking
- Pets Welcome
- Garden and outdoor pool
Prices from £120.00
A superb, Scandinavian-style, wooden lodge situated in a private marina on the River Lark, on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border, one mile from the village of Isleham.
- Situated in a Private Marina
- Excellent Free Fishing
- River Fronted Garden
- Superb Location
- Beautifully Renovated
Prices from £1,100.00
Lavender Barn is a fabulous six bedroom property on the edge of a stunning Somerset conservation village with hot tub and indoor pool.
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds in luxury
- Exclusive use of Indoor swimming pool mornings - shared in afternoon and evening.
- Private hot tub, large games room, wifi, cosy wood burner with logs provided
- Fab pub within easy stroll, dogs by prior arrangement and large gardens
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, fresh flowers, toiletries and a some local goodies!
Prices from £750.00
A large Victorian property newly renovated with easy access into central London, off-street parking, secure garden, communal dining for 30 & access to the Swimming Pool/Sauna at Glenthurston next door
- Sleeps up to 30
- 11 bedrooms
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Use of an indoor swimming pool
- Close to London Attractions
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area