English Country Cottages
We don’t know about you but the term ‘English Country Cottage’ brings up glorious images of pretty village gardens teeming with beautiful flowers, and horses clip clopping along whilst their riders natter away. Of course, no village would be complete without a fabulous village pub; complete with scrummy local food, a friendly (and possibly eccentric!) landlord and the ubiquitous local brews.
At Group Stays we have loads of these properties to offer you nestled in the beautiful English countryside. Village life is an altogether slower pace than you might be used to. After a couple of days we guarantee that not only will you be used to it, but you’ll also be contemplating your own ‘Escape To The Country’!
Check out the selection on our website - your biggest problem is going to be making a decision with all the fantastic options available to you. Good luck, and if it just proves too difficult for you to choose then call us and let us help you decide.
Prices from £2,550.00
Beautiful stone manor house sleeping 20 in Dorset. Perfect for family holidays, house parties and weddings. Luxury style large group accommodation. Special offers available.
- Large group Accommodation - sleeps up to 20
- 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Events venue inc weddings
- Large Grounds/tennis court/football pitch
- Luxury style
Prices from £315.00
Newhouse Farm Cottages has 9 self catering cottages which sleep up to 47 people. It is the perfect venue for a large group where The Hayloft function room can be used to eat, meet and party in. Children of all ages will enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, indoor games room, toddler soft play room and outdoor play areas. We are parent and dog friendly too!
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in
Prices from £445.00
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway!
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms sleeping six in comfort
- Private hot tub
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Prices from £1,200.00
Sleeping 14 this spacious rural retreat is perfect for big family holidays, sophisticated hen weekends, reunions and happy celebrations.
- Sleeps 14 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot tub and BBQ Lodge
- 2 acres of gardens with woods
- Games room with pool table
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace
Prices from £395.00
Cornflower Cottage is a two bedroom luxury conversion of a detached period barn, with a private hot tub with use all afternoon of an indoor swimming pool
- Sleeps up to four plus a child or baby in five star comfort
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Private hot tub and use of indoor pool every day from midday to 8.30pm
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Walking distance of village inn
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Historic Barn in Dorset. Accommodation to sleep between 2 and 19 people. Rural setting yet close to attractions and beaches. Dog friendly accommodation. Perfect large group accommodation.
- Perfect group accommodation
- Sleeps 2-19 people
- Short Breaks available
- Free WiFi
- 4* Rated
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
Prices from £995.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting