English Country Cottages
We don’t know about you but the term ‘English Country Cottage’ brings up glorious images of pretty village gardens teeming with beautiful flowers, and horses clip clopping along whilst their riders natter away. Of course, no village would be complete without a fabulous village pub; complete with scrummy local food, a friendly (and possibly eccentric!) landlord and the ubiquitous local brews.
At Group Stays we have loads of these properties to offer you nestled in the beautiful English countryside. Village life is an altogether slower pace than you might be used to. After a couple of days we guarantee that not only will you be used to it, but you’ll also be contemplating your own ‘Escape To The Country’!
Check out the selection on our website - your biggest problem is going to be making a decision with all the fantastic options available to you. Good luck, and if it just proves too difficult for you to choose then call us and let us help you decide.
Prices from £2,295.00
Oak Tree House is a stunning modern country house, set in its own grounds down a long drive. Nestled in the bottom of a very quiet small valley, surrounded by countryside, yet just only 5 minutes drive from the Exeter junction of the M5, and again just 5 minutes from Exeter airport.
- Sleeps 27 in 10 Bedrooms, Free WiFI
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool [Private Use]
- Great For Hen & Stag Parties
- Large Private Grounds, Plenty Of Parking
- Country Location Whilst Close To Exeter
Prices from £1,000.00
Sleeps 13 in large farmhouse in own grounds & woods of over 40 acres
- Sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot Tub, Tennis Court & Croquet Lawn
- 5 acres of sweeping lawns and 25 acres of private woodland
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Perfect for Hen Weekends
Historic Barn in Dorset. Accommodation to sleep between 2 and 19 people. Rural setting yet close to attractions and beaches. Dog friendly accommodation. Perfect large group accommodation.
- Perfect group accommodation
- Sleeps 2-19 people
- Short Breaks available
- Free WiFi
- 4* Rated
Prices from £1,100.00
Our luxury four bedroom holiday lodge sleeps 8 guests in four bedrooms. It offers spacious living, an outdoor heated swimming pool, children's play area and BBQ lodge. The house is nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty in Devon.
- Located in Devon's beautiful Blackdown Hills
- Four bedrooms (2 en-suite) sleeping 8 guests
- Large Kitchen dining area (dining table seats 8)
- Spacious Living room
- Large family bathroom
Prices from £2,550.00
Beautiful stone manor house sleeping 20 in Dorset. Perfect for family holidays, house parties and weddings. Luxury style large group accommodation. Special offers available.
- Large group Accommodation - sleeps up to 20
- 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Events venue inc weddings
- Large Grounds/tennis court/football pitch
- Luxury style
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
A three bedroom holiday accommodation overlooking Brixham Harbour, a popular coastal town in Devon. A Unique cottage with one allocated parking space. Short autumn winter breaks now available starting @ £342 maximum four people.
- Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms
- Coastal property
- Allocated Parking
- Close to town, harbour, marina and beach
- Fantastic for kids
Prices from £800.00
Cherry Tree Farmhouse is a traditional 400 year old stone listed built five bedroom farmhouse with a private hot tub and use every day from midday to 8.30 of indoor swimming pool.
- Wood burning stove
- Amazing 17th Century listed traditional farmhouse
- Perfect family location - ideal for extended family holidays
- Downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room
- Games room with Pool Table
Prices from £1,100.00
Lavender Barn is a fabulous six bedroom property on the edge of a stunning Somerset conservation village with hot tub and indoor pool.
- Sleeps 12 plus cots and toddler beds in luxury
- Exclusive use of Indoor swimming pool mornings - shared in afternoon and evening.
- Private hot tub, large games room, wifi, cosy wood burner with logs provided
- Fab pub within easy stroll, dogs by prior arrangement and large gardens
- Linen, towels, bathrobes, fresh flowers, toiletries and a some local goodies!
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Prices from £425.00
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway!
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms sleeping six in comfort
- Private hot tub
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Prices from £315.00
Newhouse Farm Cottages has 9 self catering cottages which sleep up to 47 people. It is the perfect venue for a large group where The Hayloft function room can be used to eat, meet and party in. Children of all ages will enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, indoor games room, toddler soft play room and outdoor play areas. We are parent and dog friendly too!
- Sleeps up to 47
- Variety of small and large cottages
- Indoor heated swimming pool with counter-current jets
- Function room, The Hayloft, for guests to eat, meet and party in