Easter Holiday Breaks
Flowers are blooming, lambs are born and the countryside is waking up. If you're looking for a holiday cottage near the beach then you'll notice that people are back on the water, ice cream shops are reopening and people seem a lot more cheery!
Make the most of the Easter holidays and venture to a Group Stays property for a week's holiday or even a short break. Easter is the perfect time of year for a holiday with the kids. Weather is generally really good - it has been known to be really hot at the start of April. In fact, weren't we in shorts last year? Spring is in full swing and gardens are looking great.
Explore the local area and make the most of National Trust properties, local attractions and pub beer gardens without having to pack wet weather gear! If you are looking for more of a city pad then we have them too. Ideal for shopping and sightseeing a city break at Easter means you can avoid the masses usually found in the Summer holidays.
Whatever 'style' of holiday floats your boat think Group Stays everytime! Perfect properties for self catering breaks sleeping 2 upwards - we have them all!
Prices from £2,550.00
Beautiful stone manor house sleeping 20 in Dorset. Perfect for family holidays, house parties and weddings. Luxury style large group accommodation. Special offers available.
- Large group Accommodation - sleeps up to 20
- 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- Events venue inc weddings
- Large Grounds/tennis court/football pitch
- Luxury style
Prices from £750.00
A large Victorian property newly renovated with easy access into central London, off-street parking, secure garden, communal dining for 30 & access to the Swimming Pool/Sauna at Glenthurston next door
- Sleeps up to 30
- 11 bedrooms
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Use of an indoor swimming pool
- Close to London Attractions
Prices from £599.00
Recently featured on George Clarkes Channel 4 'Amazing Spaces', BEDROAM is a innovative, luxurious converted double-decker bus that can now be hired in it's own secluded woodland glamping setting, just 25 mins from York.
- Sleeps 18 in sleeping pods
- Unique Accommodation
- Exclusive use in own woodland
- Perfect for family breaks or corporate events
- Featured on Channel 4 Amazing Spaces
Prices from £395.00
Cornflower Cottage is a two bedroom luxury conversion of a detached period barn, with a private hot tub with use all afternoon of an indoor swimming pool
- Sleeps up to four plus a child or baby in five star comfort
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Private hot tub and use of indoor pool every day from midday to 8.30pm
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Walking distance of village inn
Prices from £950.00
Pebblebed Vineyard Farmhouse is a wonderful thatched Devon Longhouse which has been modernised to the highest standards. The farmhouse has wonderful grounds leading onto 12 acres of vineyards and grazing fields. The house sleeps upto 12 with 4 double bedrooms and a family room. The house is adjacent to Pebblebed Winery which can be rented seperately for parties upto 50 people in the Winery Tasting Room. Marquees are also available in the vineyard for larger events including weddings by agreement.
- Farmhouse on working vineyard
- Surrounded by great countryside
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub within mature gardens
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area
Prices from £425.00
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of steam railway!
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms sleeping six in comfort
- Private hot tub
- Dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Award winning cottages sleeping 4 people in the heart of the Cornish countryside. Perfect rural cottages with on site facilities. 4* Gold properties available.
- Sleeps 4
- Luxury and contemporary
- On site facilities including an indoor pool
- Childrens play area
- Short breaks available in low season
Award winning properties sleeping 8 people in Cornwall. Luxury self catering accommodation for large groups and families. Lowen is an eco-friendly 5* Gold holiday property!
- Each cottage sleeps 8
- Lowen is an eco friendly house
- Close to attractions and beaches