Our Tree Houses in Somerset
When you ask people about Somerset you'll get a huge variety of answers for example: Farming, Glastonbury Festival, Cider, Somerset Levels, Cheese, Beaches and Moors! Spending time in Somerset is never dull, you can fill your days and not see it all!
Many families choose Somerset for the beaches in the Summer. Weston Super Mare and it's famous pier draws the crowds in the holidays but offers a romatic break out of high season. Did you know the smallest City in England is in Somerset? Wells is a popular tourist attraction and close to family favourites like Wookey Hole Caves and Cheddar Gorge.
A County of contrast you can be sure to find the perfect self catering holiday accommodation in Somerset. Group Stays offers guests a wide variety of holiday accommodation from holiday lodges with hot tubs to Victorian seaside residences.
Prices from £595.00
The Treehouse is a totally unique holiday destination, a visit is sure to be memorable in every way!!
- Sleeps a couple or a family of up to four
- Cedar wood hot tub and use of indoor pool day from midday to 8.30pm
- Totally unique, boutique five star destination
- Walking distance of fab village inn
- Wood burner, roll top bath and children's play area