Our Farmhouses in Somerset
When you ask people about Somerset you'll get a huge variety of answers for example: Farming, Glastonbury Festival, Cider, Somerset Levels, Cheese, Beaches and Moors! Spending time in Somerset is never dull, you can fill your days and not see it all!
Many families choose Somerset for the beaches in the Summer. Weston Super Mare and it's famous pier draws the crowds in the holidays but offers a romatic break out of high season. Did you know the smallest City in England is in Somerset? Wells is a popular tourist attraction and close to family favourites like Wookey Hole Caves and Cheddar Gorge.
A County of contrast you can be sure to find the perfect self catering holiday accommodation in Somerset. Group Stays offers guests a wide variety of holiday accommodation from holiday lodges with hot tubs to Victorian seaside residences.
Prices from £1,000.00
Sleeps 13 in large farmhouse in own grounds & woods of over 40 acres
- Sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Hot Tub, Tennis Court & Croquet Lawn
- 5 acres of sweeping lawns and 25 acres of private woodland
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Perfect for Hen Weekends
Prices from £800.00
Cherry Tree Farmhouse is a traditional 400 year old stone listed built five bedroom farmhouse with a private hot tub and use every day from midday to 8.30 of indoor swimming pool.
- Wood burning stove
- Amazing 17th Century listed traditional farmhouse
- Perfect family location - ideal for extended family holidays
- Downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room
- Games room with Pool Table