Our Properties in Cornwall
Stunning Cornwall: home to beautiful beaches, rugged cliffs and hidden coves. Steeped in myth and legend, this county has holiday-makers flocking back as often as they can get there.
Whether it's a coastal walk or a day out with the family, Cornwall truly offers it all. The county of contrasts: visitors can trudge the vast wild moorland, back drop to Du Maurier’s Jamaica Inn or the contemporary biodomes of the Eden Project; diners can sit on the harbour wall eating fish and chips or feast in celebrity restaurants.
Nestled at the end of the country, Cornwall is the perfect place for a last minute holiday.
Complex of 8 self catering cottages which will sleep up to 41 people. Ideal for group bookings including courses inc walking groups, fitness retreats, wedding receptions.
- Easter Offers Available! Price Reduction on all Cottages!
- 8 cottages sleeping up to 41
- Onsite courses and course venue
- Few minutes from the sea
- Superb on-site facilities
Award winning cottages sleeping 4 people in the heart of the Cornish countryside. Perfect rural cottages with on site facilities. 4* Gold properties available.
- Sleeps 4
- Luxury and contemporary
- On site facilities including an indoor pool
- Childrens play area
- Short breaks available in low season
Award winning properties sleeping 8 people in Cornwall. Luxury self catering accommodation for large groups and families. Lowen is an eco-friendly 5* Gold holiday property!
- Each cottage sleeps 8
- Lowen is an eco friendly house
- Close to attractions and beaches
Luxury Cottages sleeping 6 situated in the stunning Cornish countryside. Winners of the 2015 Visit England Gold Award for Best Self Catering in England!
- Sleep 6
- Award Winning Holiday Cottages
- 4* and 5* Gold standard
- Detached Self Catering Cottages
- Indoor Swimming Pool - Play Barn - Outdoor Equipment