How to Add your Property to Group Stays
When it comes to adding your property to the Group Stays website it really couldn’t be much simpler.
In a few easy steps you are signed up and ready to add all your property details. Allow us to take you though the process in some easy steps.
- Complete the sign up information in as much detail as possible. Use the email address that you would like your enquiries to go to.
- Once you have filled in all the necessary details and have pressed send you will receive a confirmation email.
- Within the confirmation email there is a link to your very own personal admin for the property. You need to bookmark this or keep the email pinned to the top of your inbox as you will need to log in via this link every time you want to update or access your admin page. This is very important.
- Log into your admin page
- On your admin page there is a handy and easy to use list of things to do to create your listing.
- First things first share your property with us by adding a property main photo and naming the property. This allows it to pop up on our admin and we can see you!
- Once you have shared your property then we can help you complete your listing from helping with the content, advising what to put in the different boxes and with creating banner pictures. Just contact Emily in the office and she will be only to happy to help. She will also go through the listing and adapt to ensure that you are getting the most out of the listing.
- You can add as many pictures as you want, as many content tabs as you want and add a link to your own website via the SYNC tab.
- Emily will check each property over before it is made live to ensure that everything is done. She will notify you once this has been done so you can double check it from the front end.
See it really is as easy as that. There is a blue ‘question mark’ button on the screen which will take you to some help pages and a contact form in case you get really stuck but we are pretty sure that you wont.