Pretty as a picture the Beach House Exmouth will take your breath away. Perfectly situated above the beach you will love the hot tub overlooking the bay. Read on to find out what makes this house so special and why we believe this really is a Devon treasure.
The Beach House Exmouth is stunning in many ways. The owners are getting lots of bookings and dates are going fast so Emily popped down for a little visit to have a look at the extensive renovations which will take the house to another level of style and taste.
Formally a small hotel The Beach House has recently changed hands and is now owned jointly by local families who have decided to create a luxury holiday property above the Exmouth Esplanade. The property is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment ready for the first guests in late April. Despite being a building site it was evident that a lot of care and attention to detail was being applied to ensure that this listed building was given the care it deserved.
Rooms are being restored to their original size, modern fixtures and fittings will be blended to create a traditional feel with a modern touch. Bedrooms will be flexible with zip and link beds meaning that this house will suit a variety of guests. Why not stay as an extended family group for a ture bucket and spade holiday, or visit the property for a corporate stay in the knowledge that you can have some down time on the beach!
Emily was impressed at the size and flexibility of the outside space. The front of the house boasts parking for several cars which is great as the house accomodates 20 people. The back garden is large with an outdoor heated swimming pool. One superb feature will be the heated outdoor showers and a warmed cabin for wetsuits. A large patio area is set at a higher level and will house the large hot tub as well as luxurious patio furniture so that guests can enjoy the beautiful views of the sea throughout their stay.
With plenty to do on the doorstep guests will be able to pack in the fun when staying here.
- With the beach only 100m away both kids and adults will be able to swim and sunbathe to their hearts content. A lifeguard partrolled beach as well as a dog friendly end means that everyone can have some fun in a safe environment.
- Why not venture outside of Exmouth and visit Pebblebed Vineyard which is owned by the owners of The Beach House?
- Taking a short trip to The Donkey Sanctuary at Sidmouth
- Getting out on the water and trying some water sports
- Visiting Darts Farm for a spot of shopping before getting a range of locally grown produce for a great tea time treat.
The Beach House is a gem so why not snap up the special offer 20th-27th May. Contact the owners for more details by clicking on any of the pictures.